Sunday, March 22, 2015

GoNoodle

      As I was exploring my twitter and other technology accounts this week I noticed a lot of posts about GoNoodle and how it is changing classrooms. GoNoodle is an interactive website that gives students a brain break throughout the day. There are soothing games to calm a class down and movement games to wake a class up.
      I created a free teacher account in minutes and selected a GoNoodle Champ who will grow and change as we complete activities. The brain break games are organized in a thoughtful way and even display how long of a break it will give your class. The brain breaks range from 1-10 minutes, so you can select a game for the time you have available. As I was testing my account I played a kids Zumba game and ultimate champ training game on healthy foods. I could see my class loving this website! I cannot wait to introduce this to my class this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment